WE DO IT DIFFERENTLY
Superlative Incentives & Events is an exclusive Incentive and Events House that caters for high-end corporate group travel, incentives and events.
Our approach is based on the conviction that detail and transparency are the key elements for success in this business. Our primary objective is to provide our valued clients with personalised service excellence and ultimately deliver Superlative Incentive programmes.
We focus on the demons in the detail, believing that fine-tuning every minute aspect will ultimately result in an exceptional overall outcome. We research, we travel, we spend time and energy building relationships, we focus on the small elements that contribute to our unparalleled success and, most importantly, we love what we do! We liaise with some of the best minds in various fields to provide an in-depth and reliable range of offerings to our clients, secure in the knowledge that genuine collaboration delivers genuine success.
No matter what your objectives, Superlative Incentives & Events has the passion, experience and creativity to develop and execute an incentive or event that will live on in the memories of delegates long after the experience has ended.
We are a one-stop incentive marketing travel management company that guides you every step of the way. Your success is guaranteed by our outstanding professional service. Superlative Incentives & Events, our commitment is in our name.
Of the highest kind, quality, or order, surpassing all else or others; supreme; extreme. Something of the highest possible excellence
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
OUR CORE SERVICES
- Recommending optimum destinations and venues
- Providing comprehensive air travel management
- Ensuring exclusive and bespoke travel programmes
- Competitive negotiating with all suppliers for preferred rates to suit all budgets
- Managing and contracting all suppliers, both locally and internationally
- Providing full payment schedules and advising critical payment dates and deadlines
- Providing detailed budgets with itemised net rates
- Designing marketing and communication campaigns geared to motivating and exciting sales staff, including DVDs, flash presentations, text and multimedia sms’s, screensavers, websites, posters, postcards, desk-drop teasers and much more
- Arranging regular client meetings to communicate action plans, timelines and updates
OUR CORE SERVICES
- Organising comprehensive pre-trip site inspections with the client and local Destination Management Companies
- Providing travellers with complete travel information packs to assist with the planning of their trip
- Management of visa applications and travel insurance
- Ensuring that documentation and travel packs are creatively presented with personalised luggage tags and passport covers
- Managing all breakaways from the group and facilitating best package deals
- Supplying professional and dedicated staff to accompany the group and ensure discreet programme supervision. Our uniformed tour leaders manage all aspects of the programme including a dedicated hospitality desk at each location.
- Providing a full accounting reconciliation following finalisation of the trip
- Arranging a formal debrief meeting with the client after the trip
- Providing online questionnaire and analysis of programme elements
MEET THE SUPERLATIVE TEAM
Our team of professionals have decades of experience in the Incentive and Events Industry
Gill heads up the Superlative Incentives & Events Team since it opened its doors in 2007. She has more than 20 years of experience in the travel industry and has travelled the world extensively. Her clients have numbered some of South Africa’s top corporate companies and private sector groups, such as Dimension Data, Internet Solutions, Investec and the Oppenheimer Family Trust.
Incentive Programme Manager
Candice has more than 15 years experience in the travel industry and has travelled the world extensively in her personal and business capacity. Candice has extensive expertise in leisure, corporate and group travel, but her true passion lies with incentive travel where she has dealt with numerous blue chip corporate companies that include Standard Bank, Investec, Nedbank, WesBank, MTN and Pick n’ Pay.
Incentive Programme Manager
Tammy’s journey in the travel and tourism industry started 21 years ago. Her abundant experience and understanding in incentives, events and conferencing make her an integral part of the Superlative Incentives Team. Tammy uses her prevailing communication skills, keen eye for detail and organisational abilities to ensure that we provide our clients with relevant and customised business solutions.
Incentive Programme Co-Ordinator
Natasha joins the Superlative team after a 10 year career in the corporate travel industry. Her passion for travel started when she worked in the UK for a well-known Tour Operator selling Ski Packages. Corporate and Leisure Travel are Natasha’ specialty and she excels in her field. Natasha’s vivaciousness and caring dedication to her clients are invaluable assets to Superlative Incentives. For best fares, breakaways, visa information and overall general travel knowledge, Natasha is looking forward to sharing her expertise on your next travel adventure.
Junior Event Design Co-Ordinator
Cassidy is Superlative’s Creative Architect. She graduated nearly four years ago with a BA Degree in Communication/Graphic Design at Openwindow School of Visual Communication. Cassidy has worked both as an in-house Graphic Designer for large corporations and smaller design agencies. With a passion not only for illustration, photography, editorial design and building cohesive and strong brand identities, Cassidy also loves to travel. Cassidy will motivate and inspire your next incentive trip with her visual imagery and powerful content.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US
The tour was fantastic. I thought both Gill and Megan did a great job. Many thanks
Jack & Dunyel
Just a quick note to thank you all for an incredible time. We truly are blessed being able to experience incentive trips such as these. Everything was taken care of and more. Your attention to detail and the lengths at which you all went to, is truly amazing.
Jonathan, you and your team and certainly stepped up to the plate and again have done a phenomenal job. It’s been great working with you guys and we are really looking forward to the next trip.
Just wanted to say well done and thank you for an awesome incentive trip to Mauritius! Everyone that I have spoken to since returning had an amazing time and most are pretty bewildered that it’s all over so quickly. A big thanks to you, Jonathan and the rest of the team for a very well organised trip that was full of fun! Till the next one......
Jonathan & Jennifer
The Tour was a resounding success and it seemed that a good time was had by all those those took part. From our perspective it ran very well indeed and as a family, we had a memorable time. This was in part due to the fantastic work of both Gillian and Candice.
Once again thank you for an amazing time! Your attention to detail is next to none and the way you put up with our group…you deserve a medal!
Thank you for making Cortina such an awesome trip. The feedback received (verbally and through the survey) has been phenomenal and it is all due to your hard work, commitment and ensuring each individual has an experience of a lifetime!
WORK WITH OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM
Our team of professionals has a combined experience of approximately 100 years in the Incentive and Events Industry. Simply fill in your details below and your dedicated account handler will contact you to discuss your requirements. We will always have time for your project.
A: 7 Albury Park, Cnr Albury Park Place & Jan Smuts Avenue, Dunkeld, 2196 | T: +27(0)11 759 5110 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org